MR. JERRY ADAMS ASSUMES OFFICE AS ACTING EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF KADUNA STATE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE KADIRS.
The Acting Executive Chairman, Mr. Jerry Adams CNA, ACTI, FCE, MNIM, today, 31st July, 2023 assumed duty as the Acting Executive Chairman of Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service, KADIRS. He was appointed by His Excellency Senator Malam Uba Sani, the Executive Governor of Kaduna State, on 25th July, 2023.
2. He takes over from the immediate past Executive Chairman Dr. Zaid Abubakar, who completed his tenure of four years, as head of the agency.
3. The new Acting Executive Chairman, who before now was the Executive Director Corporate Services of Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service, appreciates the Executive Governor, Senator Malam Uba Sani for the confidence reposed on him stressing that the appointment is a commitment, a calling to make a difference in the shared mission to enhance tax administration, revenue generation and collection through close collaboration between the Service and other revenue generating MDAs in the State, not forgetting the critical stakeholders and others taxpayers as the case may be.
4. Mr. Jerry Adams CNA, ACTI, FCE, MNIM, is a seasoned Tax Administrator, Chartered Accountant, Business Development Expert, Marketer and Mobilizer, with over 23 years professional experience spanning different sectors.
5. He served variously as Director of Business Development Technology House Nig. Ltd, Marketing Coordinator (North) of Jogmon Global Links Nigeria Ltd, Senior Operations Manager, Boushishi Groups International, Head of Sales (North), Micro – Touch Nigeria Ltd, Sales Manager, Nigerian Bottling Company PLC (Coca-Cola), and Business Development Manager, Nigerian Bottling Company Plc. (Coca-Cola).
6. Mr. Jerry Adams CNA, ACTI, FCE, MNIM, hold a Masters Degree in Business Administration, Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting, Postgraduate Diploma in Management, and a Bachelor of Science in Sociology and currently running a Ph.D in Public Governance and Leadership at University of Abuja.
7. The new Acting Executive Chairman holds an unwavering commitment to the principles of justice and commitment. He assures that Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service, under his leadership, will strive for excellence, to rebuild public trust, and restore confidence in taxpayers.